Early voting begins on Tuesday for the Primary Election in the State of Texas. In Kerr County, early voting for both Republican and Democratic Primaries will be held at the Cailloux Theater in downtown Kerrville and at the Kerr County West Courthouse Annex in Ingram. Early voting begins on Tuesday, February 18, and concludes on Friday, February 28. Election Day is Tuesday, March 3.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR! Studies have shown that you’re more likely to vote if you set an appointment on your calendar to visit the polling place. And you’re more likely to fulfill that commitment if you vote with a friend. Get to the polls, get a sticker, and take a selfie with your voting buddies!
Here is the daily schedule for early voting at the two locations in Kerr County:
- Tuesday, February 18 — 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 19 — 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Thursday, February 20 — 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Friday, February 21 — 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Saturday, February 22 — 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday, February 22 — CLOSED. NO VOTING.
- Monday, February 24 — 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 25 — 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 26 — 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Thursday, February 27 — 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Friday, February 28 — 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
What’s on the ballot? Find out based on your precinct with these sample ballots.
- Precinct 1 Sample Ballot (Republican)
- Precinct 2 Sample Ballot (Republican)
- Precinct 3 Sample Ballot (Republican)
- Precinct 4 Sample Ballot (Republican)
- All Precincts (Democrat)
What’s My Precinct?
Check your voter registration card or visit this link to find out which precinct you are in. For early voting, all precincts can visit either of the two voting locations.